Energizer Holdings, Inc. Accounts Receivable Supervisor in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
We're leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor position is a salary-exempt position reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Credit. The position has direct supervision of the cash application team and deduction team, currently four full time colleagues.
Daily administration of the electronic systems utilized in accounts receivable bank and EFT processing to ensure compliance to business processes and internal/external controls. Supervisory responsibilities include overseeing the hiring, training, development, and day to day job responsibilities of assigned staff. Direct supervisory responsibility including administration of performance reviews.
· Supervise and manage cash application and deduction team, remittance bank relationships, and external customers as required;
· Primary liaison with independent auditors for revenue testing and other quarterly requests;
· Troubleshoot Demantra deduction platform and EDI & EFT system issues when errors occur and work towards resolution with appropriate I/T and customer master file team colleagues as needed;
· Respond to user requests regarding inefficiencies and suggested enhancements, best practices and standard work changes;
· Thoroughly test all system enhancements prior to moving into production system, and during system upgrades;
· Internal liaison with Credit staff for customer disputes, journal entries, account maintenance, AR recs;
· Interact with internal and external customers in responding to inquiries or report requests. Contact with all levels of management;
· Participate in company led Credit or Controllership initiatives and system changes and upgrades;
· Work with Treasury, Supply Chain and General Accounting to provide support and problem resolution;
· SAP liaison for certain security roles in the AR and revenue environment
· Will be active participant in company integrations relative to A/R systems, deduction requirements and cross functional teams
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· 5+ years' experience in an AR environment
· Experience in a lockbox AR processing environment in a high volume, large revenue corporation
· Experience on the SAP platform and in depth knowledge background is key
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
· The ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and a rapidly changing organization
· Some individual and team supervision experienced is preferred
Working Relationships & Environment
· Will partner closely with Sales Finance, Treasury, Supply Chain & General Accounting teams.
· Some domestic travel may be required
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Follow our Linked In company page to see where we're going : www.linkedin.com/company-beta/163631