Energizer Holdings, Inc. Analyst, Global Data Steward in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Assist on global master data related projects with broad impact and visibility, propose solutions and drive implementation with support from a cross functional leadership team
• Support the identification of key data elements and measures that drive critical business activities, KPI’s, and PPI’s.
• Manage tactical master data activities (e.g. quality reporting, cleansing, process definitions, rule interpretation, metrics, etc.)
• Develop global standardized process to capture and document metadata and issues across (domain) master data domain
• Create status updates and presentations for executive management and functional stakeholders
• Facilitate and promote the usage and adoption of the data governance tools, processes, and procedures - particularly among business users
• Assist with ongoing examination of current data governance practices and make recommendations to drive improvements in data governance
• Inform, educate and train global functional teams as to decisions that impact data standards, definitions, processes, policies and tools
• Manage and maintain all data governance related documentation for master data such as data dictionaries, definitions, business rules, security, and process maps
• Assist with system integration initiatives (migrations or acquisitions) related to (domain) master data.
• Material/Customer/Vendor Master Data Management experience (in the context of large ERP platforms - SAP experience preferred)
• Knowledge of key concepts around master data management, data standards and organizations
• Continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize based on changing business strategies, priorities and objectives
• Advanced analytical skills and ability to understand complex business functions
• Experience working within an international organization, including multi-country or global implementation experience
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4-6 years Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Business Management experience
• Working knowledge of master data governance concepts, reporting and analytics
• Must be self-motivated and highly adaptable to change.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel/Access
• Organization and prioritization skills to execute assignments with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills and Experience
• 2-4 years relevant work experience in master data analytics and/or data governance processes and procedures
• Familiarity with Six Sigma and Lean concepts; knowledge of business process documentation
• Working knowledge of (domain) master data and value stream mapping
• Knowledge of SAP-MDG
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to the Senior Manager, Global Master Data
• Willing to travel domestically & globally – less than 15% in total
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Follow our Linked In company page to see where we're going : www.linkedin.com/company-beta/163631