Energizer Holdings, Inc. Associate Manager, Global Data Steward in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Proactively identify global master data related opportunities with broad impact and visibility, propose solutions and drive implementation with support from a cross functional leadership team
• Own the identification of key data elements and measures that drive critical business activities, KPI’s, and PPI’s.
• Develop global standardized process to capture and document metadata and issues across (domain) master data domain
• Use strategic approach to proactively identify master data issues, create clear definitions and thresholds, collaborate with stakeholders, administer a remediation plan and provide actionable reporting on improvements
• Lead system integration initiatives (migrations or acquisitions) related to (domain) master data.
• Manage global cross functional teams regarding all areas of data development, consumption, and life cycle management to ensure compliance and control of critical data elements
• Develop and deliver status updates and presentations to executive management and functional stakeholders
• Define and advise as appropriate on master data governance operating model - evaluations, selection(s) and implementation strategies
• Inform, educate and train global functional teams as to decisions that impact data standards, definitions, processes, policies and tools
• Material/Customer/Vendor Master Data Management experience (in the context of large ERP platforms - SAP experience preferred)
• Knowledge of key concepts around master data management, data standards and organizations
• Ability to influence associates and leadership up to the Senior Management level using verbal, written and presentation skills
• Continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize based on changing business strategies, priorities and objectives
• Advanced analytical skills and ability to understand complex business functions
• Experience working within an international organization, including multi-country or global implementation experience
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Major/Discipline: Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Business Management
• 5-7 years of Managerial experience
• Experience driving operational change
• Organization and prioritization skills to execute assignments with minimal supervision
• Experience in quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel/Access
• Experience in managing projects
Preferred Skills and Experience
• 4+ years data management experience such as Data Governance, Data Quality and/or Master Data Management
• Familiarity with Six Sigma and Lean concepts
• Superior analytical/problem-solving and communication (both written and oral) skills
• Knowledge of SAP-MDG
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to the Senior Manager, Global Master Data
• Willing to travel domestically & internationally - up to 20%*
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Follow our Linked In company page to see where we're going : www.linkedin.com/company-beta/163631