Energizer Holdings, Inc. Engineer, Mechanical in Bekasi, Indonesia
What you'll love about this job
Team engagement & development
Collaborate with cross-functional teams for continual improvement activities.
Best in class maintenance program
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings responsibly creates products to make lives easier and more enjoyable. To do this, we lean into our culture as an organization – we win together, while serving each other, with a willingness to act boldly, all while doing right. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared mission and purpose make us one team. Because we’re a global organization, you will always have opportunities to learn, grow and develop in your career. We support flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
We are currently looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
Planning, maintaining and coordinating maintenance and maintenance activities for production machines in all relevant departments so that they are ready for production.
Take preventive action against the possibility of damage to production machines, by making regular and consistent maintenance programs.
Approve the proposed technical drawings, designs and specifications, both for the provision of spare parts and other needs.
Coordinate with all relevant departments in production, in terms of monitoring, repairing, maintaining and improving the performance of production machines and supplying the required spare parts.
Controlling the demand and demand for spare parts, so that the supply of spare parts can be minimized and reduced to an optimal level and maintain continuity of supply to departments that need it
Looking for sources of local spare parts suppliers, for spare parts cost savings.
Controlling the manufacture of spare parts that can be made internally in the Workshop, so that they can meet the quantity and quality set by the relevant department.
Prepare and make a maintenance budget and report it to his superiors every month for all maintenance department operating costs, both in terms of supply of spare parts and in terms of maintenance, maintenance, repair and development of production machines.
Always follow the development of machine technology and materials as well as new methods as materials for repair, improvement and development of production machines with the aim of increasing machine performance and lowering costs.
Ensuring the implementation of the Product Environmental Quality Assurance System within the department.
Checking, evaluating and reviewing the performance of its subordinates regularly or periodically according to specific measures, such as the level of productivity, discipline, achievement and competence as well as developing training programs to adapt to technological developments.
Maintain and ensure the implementation of work safety standards and safe and healthy working conditions.
Carry out and be responsible for projects or work requested by superiors and / or company leaders.
What we are looking for
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from a reputable university
· Minimum 5 years working of experience in machinery, facility and building maintenance, reverse engineering and engineering projects within a similar industry
· Strong knowledge in safety in the areas of production machinery, building safety and project-related safety; Certification preferred
· Strong understanding of maintenance and project management with a fluency in using project management
· Strong understanding of reliability Engineering and predictive Maintenance
· Ability to read detailed technical drawings and to operate AutoCAD
· Possesses good leadership, problem-solving, technical, analytical and reporting skills
· Able to lead big group of craftsperson and capable to develop people
· Computer literate and preferably able to operate CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
· Fluent in English communication (verbal and writing)
Come join us!
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.