Energizer National Account Manager, Walmart in Bentonville, Arkansas
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The National Account Manager (NAM) position is a key contributor in delivering profitable growth for Energizer. The NAM plays a critical role in developing customer relationships at every level and additional business by strategically identifying and addressing opportunities of revenue, growth, profit, product distribution, merchandising, pricing and promotion. The NAM works cross functionally with internal teams to achieve stated business objectives.
• Develop and execute annual business plans that efficiently achieves customer & Energizer goals/objectives
• Communicate industry and competitor developments and recommend adjustments in business plan and tactics to aggressively respond to changes; lead response execution
• Manage overall customer P&L and deliver financial targets
• Develop & manage annual Business Plan and execution. Manage monthly reporting and recommendations to deliver expected sales, gross margin and trade spend plans
• Foster strong customer relations with customer buying teams and key customer internal support teams including Finance, Supply Chain, Operations, Shopper Activation, Retail, and Trade Marketing to ensure long term partnership that promotes sales growth
• Collaborate with Energizer Customer Supply Chain Team, Finance Team and Customer Planning Team to drive initiatives, regular status meetings and ensure forecast accuracy
• Manage all customer contracts, trade fund management and promotion ROI analysis
• May also perform additional duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent sales experience working with Walmart and/or Energizer
• 3-5 years of sales experience; expertise in consumer package good environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactively identify issues and recommend solutions
• Experience or ability to work effectively in teams
• Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Retail Link, Nielsen and/or IRI.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Customer selling experience preferred
• Experience with Nielsen, IR and analytic tools such as Retail Link
Working Relationships & Environment
• This role reports to Director, Sales. Key relationships internally will include Brand Team, Trade Marketing, Shopper Activation, Retail, Finance and Supply Chain Team.
• Ability to Travel as needed
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.