Energizer Administrative Assistant in Dayton, Ohio
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of traditional clerical tasks which will include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, planning department events, tracking and organizing information, phone calls, distributing mail, ordering supplies, scheduling and organizing meetings, and preparing reports as needed. Must have excellent organizational and communication skills. Must be dependable, have a positive attitude and the desire to become part of a “team' atmosphere. Ability to work well independently and with others is essential.
• General office coordination including: preparing courier packages, processing incoming and outgoing mail; ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies; conference room reservations; and updating domestic and international company directories.
• Front desk responsibilities include: Meet and greet all visitors to our manufacturing plant, including transportation/trucking personnel.
• Create various spreadsheets, presentations, reports and documents.
• Assisting with event planning, coordinate various projects and other administrative tasks at the team and executive levels across the organization.
• Schedule domestic and international conference call meetings.
• Maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
• Purchase office equipment and supplies.
• Maintain and operate office systems, including video conferencing and phone systems.
• Arrange and coordinate domestic and international travel accommodations, itineraries for company executives.
• Complete travel and expense reimbursement reports for company executives.
• Perform other duties as assigned and assist in special projects as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience
Education and Experience Profile
• 5+ years' experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
• A high attention to detail and professionalism, with a team player attitude and excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• A strong willingness to assist others and the ability to prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
• Must work well under pressure, handle interruptions, and adjust priorities as needed.
• Must be able to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.