Energizer Blending Operator in Dayton, Ohio
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected. Position Summary
The Mixing / Processing position blends material for retail and commercial Armor All and AC Pro products. Manufacturing Production colleagues are in a fast paced, team oriented manufacturing environment. Colleagues will find opportunities for overtime, growth, cross-training and promotion. Accountabilities
• Able to do work by hand that is repetitive, fast-paced and continuous. • Ability to maintain the pace of production while demonstrating a high level of accuracy • Ability to meet production quotas • Attention to detail • Able to maintain a consistently reliable attendance record Specific Accountabilities
• Accurately weigh, check and mix specific chemical compounds for product formulations • Monitor equipment to produce materials to specifications • Record data onto tracking sheets and enter data into SAP • Perform QC as needed to verify processes • Handle potentially hazardous chemicals for use • May also perform additional duties as assigned • Mix 10+ chemicals according to designated formula • Ensure work area is safe and productive Required Skills and Experience
• Strong math skills • Ability to follow written formulas • Ability to speak and read English • Standing, bending and/or lifting (up to 55 pounds) • 2-4 years of mixing/compounding experience • High School graduate or equivalent experience Preferred Skills and Experience
• Associate or Technical degree • Ability to operate a forklift • Previous Plant/Warehouse, Packaging, Manufacturing experience preferred Working Relationships & Environment
• Must be able to work both individually and as a team member • Good communication skills with team members and management • Will report directly to department supervisor
• Full-time position, 40-hour work week • Alternative shifts and/or overtime may be required. • Exposure to certain fragrances and/or chemicals may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.