Energizer Operator - 3rd shift in Dayton, Ohio
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Our Dayton, Ohio Energizer facility produces products for our globally recognized auto care brands: Armor All®, STP®, A/C Pro®, & California Scents®. If you enjoy working in a team-oriented, quality focused, and fast-paced environment, you are the right fit for our team! We are conveniently located near the Dayton International Airport. We offer competitive wages, including a 10% shift premium for 2nd & 3rd shift. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage effective on your hire date. Energizer matches your 401k contributions dollar for dollar up to 6%. The company also provides 11 paid holidays and paid vacation time.
The primary function of this position is to safely operate various manufacturing or packaging equipment within established productivity and quality standards. Position Summary
Safely operate multiple pieces of equipment on a liquid filling line which includes equipment change overs, preventative maintenance, and quality verifications.
• Able to do work by hand that is repetitive, fast-paced and continuous. • Ability to maintain the pace of production while demonstrating a high level of accuracy • Ability to meet production quotas • Attention to detail and quality • Able to maintain a consistently reliable attendance record • Be a self-starter - demonstrate initiative to identify and apply solutions to remove roadblocks • Demonstrate ownership and willingness to continuously improve self and area of accountability • Follow all safety standards at all times Accountabilities
• Operate manufacturing or packaging equipment efficiently to meet productivity expectations • Perform quality checks and record data as required • Make equipment adjustments as necessary to maintain quality standards • Maintain equipment cleanliness and good housekeeping of work areas • Recognize continuous improvement opportunities to processes and work environment to improve safety, quality and productivity • May also perform additional duties as assigned Specific Accountabilities
• At least 2 years of production/manufacturing operations experience • Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to 8 Hours of standing, bending and/or lifting (up to 50 pounds) • Must have good verbal and written communication skills • Must have strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills • Ability work in a team environment as well as work independently • High School diploma or equivalent Required Skills and Experience
• Associate or Technical degree • Ability to operate a forklift • Previous Plant/Warehouse, Packaging, Manufacturing experience preferred Preferred Skills and Experience
• Must be able to work both individually and as a team member • Good communication skills with team members and management • Will report directly to department supervisor Working Relationships & Environment
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. • Full-time position, 40-hour work week • Third shift is Sunday through Thursday, 11:00 pm to 7:30 am. • Alternative shifts and/or overtime may be required. • Exposure to certain fragrances and/or chemicals may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment