Energizer Retail Sales Representative in Edmonton (Remote Work from Home Opportunity), Alberta
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Retail Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for developing and growing sales volume Energizer Holdings, Inc (EHI) in their assigned territory through effective fact-based selling and relationship building with retail account's operations personnel at store and territory (district) level
• Meeting or exceeding POS to plan goals for assigned stores and markets
• Delivering a positive gap versus non covered stores
• Growing POS for EHI brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-gramed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions, referred as on shelf availability (OSA).
• Analyzes and develops business plans each trimester that identifies opportunities to grow sales within their territory. This business plan would include a review of the previous trimester, analysis of upcoming POS to plan goals, opportunities to close gaps, an action plan with specific territory goals and time table.
• Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores and markets. Delivering consistent market level contact as per Energizer standards.
• Effectively gaining front end and main aisle presence of EHI brands. This is accomplished in conjunction and alignment with store or market personnel so that the primary merchandising and stocking duties are done by store personnel. This collaborative relationship is developed on a mutual interest and business relationship.
Organizing and Planning
• Follows EHI sales call standards and effectively orchestrates a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of Energizer and the retail customer.
• Administration/Reporting: complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps itineraries, expense reports, etc.
Other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree required: 4 year college degree – preferably in business (BBA)
• Previous retail sales experience preferred
• Demonstrates skills and behaviors pertaining to RSR competencies: Achieving Results, Consultative Selling, Initiative, Organization & Planning
• A dynamic, upbeat salesperson that exudes high energy and execution excellence
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to translate ideas and concepts into retailer benefits
• Home computer with Windows operating system, internet access and printer
• Competence with Microsoft Office Software (PowerPoint & Excel)
• Should possess basic computer, retail store math and wireless PDA skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in teams; cross functional experience desirable working with field level
• Analytically and technically skilled candidate
• Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
• Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
• English language fluency required
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Vehicle in good condition
• Valid Driver's license
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.