Energizer Holdings, Inc. Production Designer Creative Operations in High Wycombe, United Kingdom
What you'll love about this job
Working within a team of Production Designers
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings responsibly creates products to make lives easier and more enjoyable. To do this, we lean into our culture as an organization – we win together, while serving each other, with a willingness to act boldly, all while doing right. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared mission and purpose make us one team. Because we’re a global organization, you will always have opportunities to learn, grow and develop in your career. We support flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
The Marketing Assistant, Global Creative Operations role will support our mission through the development and execution of production packaging solutions and artwork for our multi branded portfolio that drives brand preference whilst aligning with global brand and product strategies and priorities to drive growth and profitability.
- Understand, embrace and execute brand treatment, priority initiatives and communication with emphasis in providing support from development to execution with heavy focus on production package design and line extensions.
• Responsible for the timely and precise creation and driving packaging designs from layout through final production and delivery of print ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of production
• Responsible for the execution of brand and product assets as assigned
• Brand and product assets include but are not limited to: packaging design, product images, mockups; activation assets such as permanent merchandising, temporary merchandising, promotion support, other visibility assets; supporting assets such as trade frameworks, customer presentations, launch kits; etc.
• Organizing assets, shepherding/traffic to stakeholders, executing asset deployment
• Review files prior to releasing/delivering to ensure adherence to established standards of the EHI production team
What we are looking for
- 4-year degree required in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Packaging Design or other related degree or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with an emphasis on CPG package design.
• High Fluency in Adobe CS (Illustrator & Photoshop a MUST)
• Understanding of die line creation, layout, typography, color palettes and processes.
• Solid knowledge of printing processes and technologies and how it affects different substrate materials.
• Understanding of pre-flighting tools, as well as a willingness to continue to grow, learn and contribute.
Come join us!
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.