Energizer Customer Care Specialist in Middleton, Wisconsin
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
In this business to business role, the Customer Care Specialist will processes orders, including proper pricing and rebate administration, and handles all inbound phone calls for North America SPB Sales Force and Buyers from retailers in multiple channels of distribution.
• Manage inbound customer calls from Customer Care 1-800 queue.
• Enter orders received by telephone, email, fax or EDI.
• Manage open orders using SAP reports, Excel spreadsheets and daily email communication with sales/brokers.
• Review orders daily and resolve issues to ensure timely shipment.
• Maintain daily record of tasks completed.
• Create or make changes to existing rebate agreements in SAP, ensure proper Finance Management approvals are in place and process billing history adjustments.
• Maintain key relationships with sales, brokers, customers, supply chain, Finance and the call center organization.
• Work closely with Inventory Managers and the distribution center regarding order shipments and inventory availability; Credit Analysts regarding credit holds and deduction resolution; Sales, Brokers and Business Analysts regarding pricing and rebate agreements.
• Retrieve monthly customer service level scores from Vendor websites and record data for monthly review; work with Customer Care Manager and Credit team to address/correct any shipping or compliance issues.
• Ensure goals are met on Customer Service Level; call availability, order entry error rate, and returns related to order entry errors.
Required Skills and Experience
Education and Experience Profile
An equivalent combination of:
• High School diploma (or equivalent) required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in business to business customer environment or related skills.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with excellent critical and judgment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Accomplished user of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
• SAP system experience preferred.
Working Relationships & Environment
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.