Energizer Graphic Designer in Middleton, Wisconsin
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
This position will work directly with the Art Director and other designers to design and produce a variety of projects; including packaging, corporate identity, photography art-direction, advertising, exhibitions and displays. Must understand print processes and be able to design within a budget and tight timelines.
• Contribute conceptual designs for new projects.
• Meet with art directors to collaborate.
• Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
• Responsible for design and production of a variety of projects submitted from functional areas throughout the company.
• Execute established designs across product platforms.
• Create signs and environmental graphics.
• Make package renderings and mock-ups.
• Submit rough drafts to client for approval.
• Prepare final production artwork.
• Meet with clients to establish a vision for a product or design.
• Organize and update a digital image library.
• Perform research on competitors and market trends.
• Collaborate with printers to select type of paper and ink.
• Basic Photography.
• Consider messaging and verbiage for consumer facing materials.
• Proofread all graphics documents.
• Retouch photography as needed.
Preferred Skills and Experience
Education and Experience Profile
• A minimum of an Associate Degree in Graphic Arts.
• 2-3 years relevant experience.
• Proficient in the daily use of the Adobe suite on a Macintosh platform.
• The ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent office and communication skills and a proven ability to excel in a deadline-intensive environment are essential.
Working Relationships & Environment
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.