Energizer Supply Chain Inventory Planner in Middleton, Wisconsin
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for managing the supply plan for designated product lines that may include subcontractor planning. The supply plan is managed to meet established inventory targets, meet service level goals, and limit SLOB inventory. Responsibilities include placement of purchase orders for finished goods and orders for raw materials for third party subcontractors. The analyst handles daily communication with customer service on inventory availability and works closely with Resource Managers and Demand Planning Managers.
• Manage the supply plan for designated product lines
o Responsible for FG SKU planning, including raw material planning and procurement to support the FG production plan at our subcontractor
o Create Purchase Orders for subcontracted SKUS and direct supplier procured SKUS
o Create STO's for goods movement from subcontractor to Dixon DC
• Monitor and manage all PO booking and ASN exceptions utilizing GT Nexus or other available means
• Develop production plans that meet service level goals and inventory objectives while minimizing overall cost to the business
• Daily review of supply exceptions including customer order and sales forecast reviews to adjust production schedules
• Monitor top ten customer orders and notify customer service of stock shortages and availability schedule
• Assist Resource Manager with item set up
• Update planning parameters in SAP to reflect business changes
• Audit standard master data and determine root causes of data anomalies
• Work with corporate Resource Manager and plant personnel to identify capacity constraints and develop plans to remedy (i.e. adding or reducing shifts, working overtime, etc.).
• Review subcontractor run rates on a quarterly basis
• Work with Resource Manager on planning strategy for new product introductions
• Work with Resource Manager on disposition of slow moving and excess inventories for related product lines
• Participate in Sku Rationalization, PACT, Excess/Closeout, and other meetings
• Populate the weekly backorder and excess/closeout reports with designated product line data
• Assist Resource Manager with quarterly purchase and inventory plan updates
• Provide Supply Chain report support
Required Skills and Experience
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Production and Operations Management
• One year of work experience preferred.
• SAP inventory/production expertise and APICS certification is a plus.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Great attention to detail and highly organized
• Manage time and multiple priorities to meet scheduled deadlines
• Good written and oral presentation/communication skills
Working Relationships & Environment
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.