Energizer Holdings, Inc. Sales Representative in Pasig City, Philippines
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings responsibly creates products to make lives easier and more enjoyable. To do this, we lean into our culture as an organization – we win together, while serving each other, with a willingness to act boldly, all while doing right. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared mission and purpose make us one team. Because we’re a global organization, you will always have opportunities to learn, grow and develop in your career. We support flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
With excellent drive and communication skills to take on the role of a Sales Representative, covering field work across Quezon City, Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas area. The incumbent will ensure promotional, and sales strategies are implemented successfully in all National Accounts and work with the customers to increase share of space and encourage sales growth.
This is a hands-on role, and which requires the incumbent to be very minimal supervision and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Due to the work nature, this role requires valid driving license and own vehicle for field work.
• Accountable and responsible to achieve annual sales for Mercury Drug stores within assigned territory.
• Ensure directives are implemented according to plan in all National Accounts.
• Timely implementation of promotional activities planned by the Head office engagers.
• Responsible for stock availability for all customers.
• Conduct van rides with our Distributor partners.
• Guide and educate distributor field sales team (DFST) of distributor partner during van ride.
• Ensure implementation of company programs / projects in Traditional Trade markets.
• Maintain and develop meaningful relationship with customers.
• Improve in-store share of space continuously to increase sales volume.
• Provide feedback on issue that requires immediate attention.
• Look out for competitor activities and work with the Key Account Manager to formulate counter strategies.
What we are looking for
Can work with very minimal supervision.
At least one year of working experience in Key Account Management in the assigned province or region. Possess valid driving license and own vehicle.
Comfortable to be on field work most of the time (>80% or above).
Sales experience in managing national and mid-size accounts.
Excellent integrity, influencing, negotiation and communication skills, comfortable in presenting in front of stakeholders and external parties.
Independent and flexible; excellent self-drive and goal-oriented person.
Come join us!
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.