Energizer Inventory Control Clerk/Cycle Counter (Day Shift) in Portage, Wisconsin
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected. Position Summary
Maintain accurate inventory throughout the Portage, WI Production and Distribution facility.
This is a full-time Day Shift opportunity at Energizer's specialty battery manufacturing facility in Portage, the only hearing aid battery manufacturing plant in the United States!
We offer competitive starting pay, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, flex spending and 401(k) with a company match and paid vacation available during the 1st year of employment. Accountabilities
• Cycle counting activities • Troubleshooting inventory discrepancies • Visual inspection and audits • Any other duties as assigned Specific Accountabilities
• Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess time management skills • Strong computer experience required Required Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required • Prior inventory management a plus • SAP experience preferred Preferred Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required • Prior inventory management a plus • SAP experience preferred Working Relationships & Environment
• The noise level and working conditions are similar to those for a manufacturing facility. An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.