Energizer Production Worker - 3rd Shift in Portage, Wisconsin
Production Worker - 3rd Shift
Perform manufacturing duties while operating production equipment in an automated and fast paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Set up and operate high speed production equipment.
• Perform electronic data entries.
• Changeover machines as needed for different product types.
• Complete all paper work and data entries accurately and timely.
• Use of microscope to view parts and gauges to do quality checks.
• Understand and demonstrate safe work practices at all times. Must stay focused on maintaining a safe work environment.
• Demonstrate high levels of good housekeeping practices to promote a safe work environment.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
• Ability to lift/move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs, & occasionally lift/move up to 50 lbs.
• Good mechanical aptitude for fast paced environment.
• Required to stand, walk, bend, and twist for the shift along with arm, wrist, and hand movement to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
• Demonstrated ability to grasp and maintain the knowledge of using computers to obtain specifications and production operation information.
Preferred Skills and Experience
_Education and Experience_
High School degree and/or equivalent and previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Working Relationships & Environment
Noise level and working conditions are similar to those for a manufacturing/warehouse facility.