Energizer Holdings, Inc. Analyst Demand Planning in Santiago, Chile
What you'll love about this job
• Hybrid work environment
• National and multinational experience
• Focus on several categories (Auto Care, Battery and Lighting) with excellent brand exposure
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings responsibly creates products to make lives easier and more enjoyable. To do this, we lean into our culture as an organization – we win together, while serving each other, with a willingness to act boldly, all while doing right. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared mission and purpose make us one team. Because we’re a global organization, you will always have opportunities to learn, grow and develop in your career. We support flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
The Chile Analyst Demand Planning is a position to maintain key inputs into the demand planning modules of IBP -SAP in order to provide a master schedule for internal/external battery, AC and lighting suppliers. Duties include forecasting, inventory management, supplier relations and shipment tracking with the goal of achieving high customer service standards coupled with effective inventory management.
Additionally, the planner will support the local Commercial and Operations meeting through performance metric tracking, trend analysis and coordination of potential activities with the sales/marketing teams.
• Experience in the use of planning/forecasting software (Manugistics or Forecast Pro preferred)
• Certification in Logistics, Planning or Forecasting related studies are preferred
• Facilitate process to develop, propose, establish, and communicate consensus demand forecast, timely submitting this information to the supply locations and working with them to control any uncertainties in order to achieve high customer service standards.
• Participate in Commercial strategies providing support, visibility and accurate information regarding availability of product.
• Manage together with commercial area, follow up of service level, support other task associated to Regional Supply Demand request including reports.
• Coordinate confirmation of PO to Plants /Sourcings. This needs to be aligned with customer service level established, inventory positions management.
• Follow up ETD/ETA informed by plants/Sourcings so as to assure demand supply.
• Other responsibilities Lead invoicing process with the Customer Account Analyst.
What we are looking for
• Degree required with preference on Business Administration, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, etc.
• Minimum 2-3 years of business experience
• English Language (intermediate)
• Advanced office
• Office suite (Excel formulas and reports and PPT presentations).
• Works and interacts with sourcing co-packing and warehousing third parties
• Ability to effectively communicate to and lead internal and external teams
• Inventories Management
• SOP Management
• Practical Thinking
• Work under pressure
• Demonstrated competencies in influencing, collaboration and achieving, results in alignment with business goals.
Come join us!
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.