Energizer Holdings, Inc. Executive Business Developer in SP, Brazil
What you'll love about this job
• Hybrid work environment
• National and multinational experience
• Focus on several categories (Auto Care, Battery and Lighting) with excellent brand exposure
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings responsibly creates products to make lives easier and more enjoyable. To do this, we lean into our culture as an organization – we win together, while serving each other, with a willingness to act boldly, all while doing right. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared mission and purpose make us one team. Because we’re a global organization, you will always have opportunities to learn, grow and develop in your career. We support flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
Visiting and serving customers, negotiating orders, prospecting new customers, training and supervising indirect teams, applying sales campaigns, being in line with company guidelines, controlling expenses, relating to sales support, credit and collection departments and logistics. Execute planning and routine.
• Responsible for the north and northwest region of Minas Gerais state, attending Distributors, Wholesalers and Modern Trade retailers.
• The base of the colleague must be in the cities: Belo Horizonte or nearby. This person will visit Capital clients.
What we are looking for
• Bachelor degree or equivalent required with an emphasis on Business Adminsitration, Marketing or similar (concluded or in progress).
• Significant experience in brand, shopper marketing, category management.
• Solid understanding of key accounts and traditional trade retail
• Distributors, Wholesalers and Modern Trade retailers management experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate to and lead internal and external teams
• Demonstrated competencies in influencing, collaboration and achieving .results in alignment with business goals.
• Office suite (Excel formulas and reports and PPT presentations).
Come join us!
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Position Type Full-Time
Location : Location BR-SP-São Paulo