Energizer Administrative Associate, Part Time in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Administrative Associate provides administrative support to the Reliance Department.
• Customer Focus
• Communication Skills
• Performs routine administrative duties such as being proficient in computer software, distributing mail, expense reports, requesting couriers, completing routine forms and answering telephones
• Develop or edit spreadsheets and reports and print large or complex documents
• May serve as point person for reception and deliveries
• Organizes, scans and maintains electronic and paper files
• Opening electronic case files
• Assists with coordination and logistics of meetings and conference calls
• Maintain department calendar, distribution and contact list
• Utilizes SharePoint sites and other databases
Required Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Professional, confidential and articulate
• Working knowledge of MS Office Products
Preferred Skills and Experience
• 10-15 years Administrative experience preferred
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to Legal Department Manager.
• Key relationships internally will include attorneys, paralegals, regulatory affairs and real estate personnel.
• No travel required.
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.