Energizer Business System Analyst III, HR Applications in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Business Systems Analyst III, Human Resources Applications role works within the global IT organization supporting Human Resource applications and related processes. This role will work closely with colleagues in the Human Resources organization to manage the daily operations of our HR systems, in addition to driving innovation, efficiency and improvement in our portfolio of applications. The candidate for this role should have sufficient experience maintaining and enhancing HR applications & integrations, working with sensitive employee data, and a strength in task management. This role also acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with IT project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining a global implementation of HR systems. This includes:
o SuccessFactors Employee Central and the related employee master data processes
o SuccessFactors modules supporting Talent Management, Compensation, and Learning
• Develops and supports integration of core HR systems with other internal and external systems
• Develops and supports reports and analytics for the HR function.
• Works on project teams to implement or enhance functionality within our HR application portfolio
• Provides HR system knowledge and leadership on cross-functional corporate projects
• Translates end user business needs to design, configure, document, and test software application solutions across multiple functional groups
• Develops and reviews test cases and conducts functional testing
• Works with HR teams to document processes and standards, and ensures documentation is accurate and complete
• Troubleshoots and resolves open issues
• Delivers training sessions on HR systems
Required Skills and Experience
o Experience supporting HR applications and processes.
o Experience supporting HR integrations
o Advanced Microsoft Excel experience and skills
o Strong experience with SQL scripting and basic modeling of data
o Experience developing and supporting data integration scripts
o Familiar with HR, Payroll, Compensation concepts, practices, and procedures
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experience working with SaaS/Cloud applications is beneficial
• Experience working with Boomi or other middleware
• Experience working with sensitive data is beneficial
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• Minimum 3 to 5 years working in information technology with lead experience
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
Working Relationships & Environment
• Will work directly with the key global HR business owners to provide both strategic and operational support.
• Will work with and manage vendor resources to complete projects
• Reports to Manager, Human Resources Applications
• This is a global role
• Work schedules that may vary from typical business hours
• Possibly 10% travel
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.