Energizer Customer Supply Chain Administrator in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Administrator-Customer Supply Chain performs the order management function for assigned key customers including order entry or EDI/Co-Managed order processing while also managing alignment of replenishment and promotional order activity with the assistance of Customer Replenishment and Supply Chain Contacts, Buyers, and Sales. The Administrator-Customer Supply Chain is an expert power user on systems and business processes, providing coaching and training on technical matters.
The Administrator performs a role in driving change and process improvements, participating on assigned customer and project teams to achieve common goals, while building integrated relationships with team members and internal and external customers.
The Administrator-Customer Supply Chain will manage all customer business requirements and expectations for Energizer through account management across assigned accounts. These responsibilities include both order and deduction management. This individual would work closely with the Demand Planning Group, Sales, and other internal colleagues to ensure core internal and external metrics are met.
In some cases the Administrator-Customer Supply Chain role will work closely with CPFR/VMI accounts and colleagues on projects and analysis in conjunction with customer requirements.
• Enter orders using current software in accordance with departmental policy and procedures
• Identifies, communicates and resolves order management issues
• Analyze product availability based on lead-times to minimize negative impacts (open stock and asst.)
• Tracks order status through available reports and executes appropriate order management decisions Identifies, communicates and resolves order management issues
• Maintains systems tables and data elements to assure data integrity
• Evaluates ordering trends to meet fill rates and arrival dates
• Exercises independent discretion with decision making to impact business goals and objectives.
• Identifies, analyzes and interprets both technical and business opportunities.
• Analyzes product availability and communicates issues and recommendations to Supply Planners.
• Influences inventory optimization and identifies trends that improve growth and profitability
• Leads improvement initiatives that deliver enhanced supply chain performance.
• Analyzes supply chain performance in conjunction with customers' systems/needs to improve the supply chain process.
• Tracks vendor performance and takes necessary action for improvement
• Monitors Customer level inventory needs
• Exhibits proficiency in all Customer Supply Chain Order-to-Cash (OTC) systems and processes
• Builds integral relationships with internal colleagues and external customers
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong interpersonal and business communication skills – both written and verbal
• Strong results focus and goal achievement skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload
• MS Office proficiency
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• English language skills required, second business-relevant language desirable
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
Working Relationships & Environment
• Customers' Replenishment personnel
• Supply Chain Organization
• Information Systems
• Planning and Scheduling
• Warehouse/Transportation Teams
• Credit & Collections
• Reports to Associate Manager, Customer Supply Chain in St. Louis, MO.
• Must have ability to work across time zones and with minimal direct supervision.
• Willing to travel (as needed) – less than 10% in total
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.