Energizer Senior Financial Analyst – Hyperion in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) will be a key member of the Global FP&A Team. This position is responsible for support of the Hyperion Planning Tool used by the Global Finance Organization. The SFA will be the liaison to ensure accurate data in the Hyperion Planning Tool, specifically ensuring consistent data transferred from HFM, data validation between reporting cubes, dimensions, and acquisition integration. The SFA will also maintain reporting templates and training used throughout the Finance Organization.
• Reconciliation of data transfers between HFM and HPL, including actual results to working forecast within all data cubes (Reporting, VAR, and SG&A)
• Maintenance in the HPL system, including ensuring proper set up of new US cost centers in the SG&A cube
• Proactively ensuring data integrity in the HPL system, running quality checks on data during forecast and planning cycles
• Proactively ensure Working Capital scripts and business rules are ran during forecast and planning cycles
• Assist Global Finance Team with development and maintenance of Global HPL reports, ensuring proper dimensions are utilized for accurate data reporting on the business
• Play a key role in acquisition integration, ensuring data validity and performing quality checks on legacy and acquisition financials. Additional responsibilities include extracting data from Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) to aid in tracking of one-time costs in Excel templates.
• Develop training materials on Hyperion Planning (HPL)
Required Skills and Experience
• Highly proficient in the Hyperion Planning System, including Data Forms, SmartView, and Essbase Reporting
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively with business partners
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize based on business strategies and objectives
• Familiarly with SQL (preferred but not required)
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to Director, Global FP&A
• Key relationships internally include the Global Finance Team, Controllership Teams, and HFM/HPL administrators
• Minimal if any travel required
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.