Energizer Sr. Analyst, Category Analytics in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Trade Development department encompasses four Centers of Excellence: Trade Marketing, Pricing & Revenue Management, Category Development, and Business Analytics. This role resides in Business Analytics supporting the Americas region.
The Senior Analyst, Category Analytics provides support on reporting business trends to the organization. This role has responsibility for analyzing and identifying key trends in category, shopper, retailer, marketplace and industry through data-driven analytical needs across the Americas.
• Analysis and Decision Making - breaking complex issues into smaller parts to consider the parts in a systematic way
• Teamwork - work well with others in a team setting to ensure the team's effectiveness in reaching its desired outcomes
• Achieving Results - set standards and goals for both themselves and the team that will result in achieving and exceeding business plans and providing maximum return on investment.
• Identification and tracking of key trends
• Consistent measurement and reporting to the organization
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
• Deliver Quarterly Insights presentation
• Responsible for ad tracking for the Americas
• Owner of Center related Space Management activities
• May also perform additional duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven ability to work effectively with teams, strong communication and interpersonal skills including presentation and relationship building is essential
• 1-2 years category management and/or sales experience, relevant job experience preferred, cross functional experience is desirable
• Familiarity with the suite of IRI and Nielsen tools including Scan and Panel data as well as experience with customer POS systems. Experience in JDA ProSpace &/ or EZ POG also helpful.
• Technically skilled with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, experience with Microsoft SharePoint is preferred
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Previous Category Analytics experience
• Consumer products industry experience or background preferred
• Master's Degree
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to Senior Manager, Category Analytics- Americas. Key relationships internally will include Trade Marketing, Sales, Global and Area Marketing, and Category Development.
• Located in St. Louis, MO
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.